Technical parameters of BLS-810 all-digital ultrasonic diagnostic system
1. Display mode: B, 2B, 4B, B/M, M.
2. TGC control, frame correlation, grayscale transformation, edge enhancement, horizontal filtering, dynamic filtering and other technologies, the whole machine has clear images, stable performance and high resolution.
3. Lateral resolution≤3mm(depth≤80),≤4mm(80＜depth≤130), axial resolution≤2mm(depth≤80),≤3mm(80＜depth≤130), maximum detection Depth≥170mm, blind zone≤5.
4. Probe interface: 1 pc.
5. Display: ≥10 inches
6. Image processing technology: controllable frame correlation, gamma correction, edge enhancement, image smoothing, image noise reduction, automatic gain adjustment, image up and down, left and right, (90?, 270?) flip;
7. Image zoom: stepless zoom; also has real-time dynamic PIP picture-in-picture partial discharge function;
8. Image archiving, browsing, comparison, storage, printing, and transmission functions; at least 100 images can be stored permanently in the machine, and the picture is stored in a slideshow mode for full-screen browsing;
9. Support U disk, the software can be automatically upgraded through U disk, and images can be stored or read in U disk;
10. Automatic measurement and calculation, ratio measurement, line narrow ratio, area narrow ratio, angle measurement; puncture guide, histogram, cross-sectional view;
11. Image processing presets and one-key optimization functions, doctors can preset more than 8 sets of parameters according to clinical needs;
12. Body mark: More than 40 body marks;
13. The diagnostic system works continuously ≥8h
14. Puncture guide: with probe puncture guide device
15. Medical record information database system, patient information storage, retrieval and management functions;
16. Diagnostic measurement formula preset system, which can set different formulas according to different races;
17. Automatic measurement software for obstetrics, gynecology, small organs, heart, urology and other departments, automatic report generation system, and direct printing of A4 diagnostic reports when connected to a laser printer;
18. Basic configuration: one host, one convex array probe, and three other probes are optional;