- Coronavirus infection and severe illness: What role do blood types and genetic genes play?After the outbreak of the new crown epidemic, people noticed a phenomenon that some people are more susceptible to the virus than others, and some infected people are more likely to develop symptoms than others, and there are significant differences in the severity of symptoms among different patients. However, so far, scientists still know it but do not know why, and are still looking for the root cause behind the phenomenon.2021-03-10
- Covid: Police break up 'fake vaccine network' in China and South AfricaInterpol says police in China and South Africa have seized thousands of doses of counterfeit COVID-19 vaccine and arrested dozens of people.2021-03-03
- German scholar: There is no political factor behind many countries' choice of Chinese vaccine，Manufacture of vaccine syringeChina's vaccine stability and supply capacity can meet the needs of many countries.2021-02-23
The choice of Chinese vaccine is not a political factor, it is a matter of seeking truth from facts
Manufacture of vaccine syringe
- A sixth of Australia’s vaccine supply at risk due to syringe shortagePfizer vaccines from Australia are arriving in large quantities, and 20% of the vaccines are wasted due to a global shortage of low-dead-angle syringes.2021-02-19
- Natural products and herbal medicines show promise in fight against COVID-19Natural products and herbal medicines show promise in fight against COVID-192021-02-10
- Soft ureteroscope, treatment test and therapySoft ureteroscope, treatment test and therapy；Ureteroscopy: objectives, procedures, risks, and recovery2021-02-02
- Care for women's breast health, early diagnosis is the keyWhy is digital mammography the best choice?2021-01-30
- Promoting "Internet + Medical Health", family ECG monitoring is promising!Promote "integrated" shared services and improve the level of convenient, intelligent and humanized services.2021-01-12
Home ECG monitoring industry will be promising.
GYF's ECG monitors are mainly used for family and community monitoring and primary medical care, supplemented by hospitals, forming a linkage between the hospital and the hospital. I believe that in the near future, home ECG monitoring will surely enter thousands of households.
- Status report of medical imaging equipment industryCR/DR, multi-slice spiral CT, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PEI)2021-01-07
- How to fight the COVID-19 vaccine? How long is the validity period?with COVID-19 vaccines officially approved to enter the market or the yield of vaccines improving steadily, China will put more vaccines into use, inoculating the eligible population as widely as possible.2021-01-04
It is too early to conclude whether the Chinese vaccines can offer lifelong immunity or protection for five to 10 years like many other viral vaccines.
- Coronavirus infection and severe illness: What role do blood types and genetic genes play?